To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Sales Programs Intern
Start Date: June 2021
Duration: 12 months Part-time
Salesforce is the worlds largest provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to enterprise cloud computing, and today were #1 across our core product lines Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies help companies connect with their customers, partners, employees and products in entirely new ways. We are the fastest growing of the worlds top 10 enterprise software companies, the Worlds Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortunes Best Companies to Work for six years in a row. Our more human, less corporate culture creates a #dreamjob experience for our employees working in locations around the world.
Managing the demand generation planning and execution process for Salesforce EMEA South Sales teams position based in Madrid.
Main tasks and responsibility
· Responsible for a consolidated demand generation plan/calendar to meet defined AE pipeline generation targets, taking into account priorities of sales leadership team
· Driving AE programs through planning process, involving key senior stakeholders in business development, sales management, marketing and product teams & aligning closely with marketing calendar and priorities where possible.
· Ensure full engagement of sales teams in relevant demand generation actions via ongoing communication and review of results
· Activities may include: co-ordination of all contributors to sales program delivery; delivering briefings, continuous improvement in contacts lists and content, reporting on results and successes, assessing effectiveness, recommending areas of improvement;
· Promoting best use of demand generation tools within sales teams, and sharing of demand generation best practice between countries and teams.
· Working with cluster/country marketing teams to guide the marketing execution of some campaigns, which requires AE direct contribution
· Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master – not MBA), graduating in 2022
· Fluency required in French and English.
· Strong leadership, networking, relationship-building, communication and influencing skills.
· Must be able to network across the company and to build/manage cross-functional virtual teams.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills and quantitative approach to solving problems.
· Professional with strong planning and analytic skills. Project management expertise an advantage.
· Strong organisational ability, experienced in planning and managing a systematic approach to demand generation through sales teams.
· Proactive, creative and innovative thinker. Must be a able to generate consistently new ideas for driving and supporting divisional priorities through Sales Programs.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required, Salesforce.com experience an advantage.
· Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
. Eligible to sign university agreement with university
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
¿Deseas recibir emails de trabajo?